As we go to shows and conventions the main question is always, “What are the benefits from Membership?” We have listed some of the benefits below. However, it is hard to put a value on sharing fun times with friends and family supporting a worthy cause. Come join us and experience 'Good Friends, Good Food, and Good Fun' while helping us to preserve history and help others more info
• Quarterly Newsletters with Dutch oven cooking advice, tips, recipes, and news from around the world.
• Yearly collectible membership pin.
• Member Login for IDOS web page giving access to 'members only' pages.
• Membership in local Chapters.
• Opportunities to support local charities through local Chapter support.
• Many other benefits, friendships, and opportunities not mentioned above.
How to Join
There are two ways to join IDOS, by mail or through PayPal (credit card or PayPal account)
Go to our IDOS Membership & Renewal form by clicking on Dutch oven below (you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view this form - Adobe Reader). Then just print the form. Fill it out, and send it along with $25.00 US ($45 for 2 years) currency to the address on the form. In approximately 4 to 6 weeks, you will receive the current years membership pin in the mail as confirmation that we have received your membership. Then you will receive the next published IDOS Newsletter more info.
Click on the 'Pay Now' button to pay by credit card or PayPal account.
In approximately 4 to 6 weeks, you will receive the current years membership pin in the mail as confirmation that we have received your membership. Then you will receive the next published IDOS Newsletter more info
For members who's membership has or is about to expire
For new members
A Gift for
After paying you will be redirected to a form to identify who the gift is for